Friday 13 November 2015

MAC Enchanted Eve Christmas Collection



Every year MAC Cosmetics bring out a Christmas range which will last until the New Year. One piece of the MAC Christmas collection always makes it way onto my Christmas list, last year was the Keepsakes collection which I got the nude palette I can't remember the name of it.


The 2015 Christmas range is amazing, I instantly fell in love with it and needed it all! The theme this year was based around purples, blues and nudes giving it that night out vibe. I decided to treat myself to a few bits because knowing my luck it would be out of stock when I have time to get it, just like the 'Oh Darling' highlight I was too late to get that which sucks.



Enchanted Eve Eyes in Warm £32.
When it comes to eyeshadows I tend to be quite boring and play it safe, always sticking to warm tones and nudes. However I needed this palette it is pretty much like my Keepsakes palette with the same warm tone. The other colours you could get in this range were the mauve and navy palette.

The 6 eyeshadows you get:
- Seasonal Spirit
- Moodmaker
- Sax Appeal
- Bewitchin'
- Charcoal Brown
- Retrospeck

MAC eyeshadows are amazing quality so I know I won't be let down with these! I love the size of this palette it is ideal for travelling with it being easy to slip into a pocket. The mirror is also a added bonus with it being fairly big making it perfect for when you're doing your eye make up on the go. This product overall is really good quality and has all the little added details, the packaging itself and the magnetic seal making it easy to open and close.









Enchanted Eve Eye Bag in Neutral £39.50.
Originally I wasn't going to get the eye set in the Enchanted Eve range but I was going to buy the paint pot and mascara anyways, so thought I may aswell save some money and get more items. The other two sets were quite similar to this apart from they differed in the paintpot and fluidline with purples and then blues.

In the set you get;
- Painterly Paint Pot
- Dipdown Fluidline Eyeliner
- False Lashes in False Black
- Double Ended Brush with an eyeshadow and liner brush.
- Make Up Bag

What you get in this set is a good value for money and would be the perfect Christmas present for any make up lover. I am excited to use the False Lashes mascara because my first ever mascara from MAC I loved - but it was limited edition so sadly I couldn't get it again. I have been wanting to try the Painterly paint pot for so long after hearing so many people give it good reviews.




Enchanted Eve Lip Bag in Nude £34.
You might be thinking I have gone with nudes again, this set was really the only one I would personally go for that I know I would wear. The other two you could get were a bright pink or red these looked amazing but not for me hahaha,

In the set you get:
- Creme Cup Cremesheen Lipstick
- Boldly Bare Lip Pencil
- Cherry Blossom Lipglass
- Make Up Bag

I have never been let down with MAC lipsticks, you could probably tell if you knew how many I own, trust me it's not healthy. However I can't say much about the lip liners as I have never tried them but I have heard all good things about them, so hopefully I won't be disappointed. Can I just add the bags I got given were amazing they were to go with the Guo Pei collection.



MAC's collection this year is one of my favourites, all the packaging has an edgy clubbing vibe but it's still very classy. I might do a review on some of the products in future posts if I remember. I can definitely say it was a good spend which was worth it!

Did you get any of the new collection? Are you going to get any if so what? I'd love to know so drop me a comment!

Until Next Time.

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment