Wednesday 11 November 2015

My Christmas List!

This year with me getting a full time job I have been able to buy a lot of things myself so I don't have to wait for Christmas or my birthday. But I thought I would do a Christmas List to share with you all and to have for my own recollection because I usually end up forgetting what I want.

- MAC Brave Lipstick
- MAC Mehr Lipstick
- MAC Syrup Lipstick
- Zoella Mini Fizz Bars Trio 
- Zoella Cosy Toesy Set
- Zoella Rose Gold Vanity Case
- Zoella Two Balmy
- Zoella Bath Bombinis
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
- Anything Pug, Disney Princess, Frozen or Minions related

This is a pretty small list and I will probably have bought some of this myself before it even gets to Christmas, I can't help it hahaha!

What do you want for Christmas? Leave a comment I would love to know what you're wanting for Christmas.

Until Next Time.

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment