Saturday 7 November 2015

YouBeauty Discovery Box - November Edition


Beauty box subscriptions have always been a favourite of mine, you never know what you're going to get so it's like getting a present every month! (and I love getting presents haha) 
I subscribed to the YouBeauty Discovery Box a few months ago and I love the concept of it, these beauty boxes have a difference to them. You get emailed a list of products which you pick two every month, they then get sent out to you in a little box along with some added extra treats for you to try out.

In my box this month I decided I was going to try the following products;
Dr.Organic Royal Jelly Eye Serum (£9.49 for 15ml) - for a while I had been looking for an eye serum but never knew which one to go for, so seeing this come up on the list I could pick from I thought why not. It's worth a try right? The serum is said to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce under eye puffiness, reduce dark circles and promote cell regeneration. This is ideal because this serum does everything that you would want an eye cream to do. The size I got is 15ml this is going to last me a long time because when using eye creams, you never need much of the product. I am looking forward to using this!
Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Primer & Brightener (£36.00 for full size) - primers have always been something that I would buy loads of just to try them out, so being a love of primers I decided to try the Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Primer & Brightener. The added bonus being that it is also a brightener which is ideal from hearing about this product - I see it a lot like the MAC strobe cream not saying that it is a dupe for it but it's similar in what it does. The packaging for the product is really nice it's a copper bottle with rose gold detailing, you don't get a lot of product but you will get a few uses out of it. I have yet to try this but from what I have seen so far I think I am going to be very impressed by it.



The two other extra treats which were added into my box were;
I love...perfectly peachy bath & shower creme - there is one thing I love and it's nice smelling shower creme's and from smelling this I know I'm going to love it. It smells just like peaches and cream with a hint of vanilla. For the sample you get quite a lot of product which you will be able to get a few washes out of it, obviously depending on how much you use each time. I have seen the I love... brand before and getting this sample I will definitely be getting some of this. The good thing about the I love... brand is that they're supporting the CoppaFeel #SHOWERHIJACK campaign which is an organisation that helps women learn the signs and symptoms of breast cancer, so it's all for a good cause - especially with it being in beauty boxes it gets the message out to a lot of females.

DHC Alpha - Arbutin White Mask - I have never heard of the DHC brand but from reading the booklet you get with your box it is a Japanese brand. I have yet to use the Arbutin White Mask but from reading that it fights dullness and discolouration I am excited to try it just to see if it works. I will do a follow up review of this mask when I have used it with my thoughts.

What you get in these boxes are definitely worth the money, with it being only £6.95 per month and you get to try new products from brands which aren't that well known or recognisable brands. You get the freedom too from when you're able to pick what you want to try - so you aren't getting products which you wouldn't ever think of using.

I hope you liked this post, I will be doing these monthly. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment