Tuesday 3 November 2015

Girl Online Tour - Meeting Zoella/Book Signing!


The other day I was lucky enough to be able to meet one of my idols, Zoella aka Zoe Sugg. She is one of the most down to earth people I know and dead sweet, I honestly didn't think I would ever meet her. Until she released her book signing tour dates for Girl Online On Tour and she was coming to my city. I got the tickets for my sister's birthday present but I also wanted to go so it was an added bonus that I got a gift out of it.

The signing was at the Waterstones in town, and from going to Alfie's book signing I was expecting to be queuing for a while, but this one I was queuing for around an hour which compared isn't long at all. It was a lot more relaxed and not so cramped like at Alfie's, you didn't get chance to take a picture with Zoe but that's understandable when they have so many people to get through. I took Girl Online with me in hope I could also get that signed which I could thankfully, this did mean I got longer with Zoe but everyone seemed to get the same length of time.

The bracelet you receive is just at the top.

After meeting Zoe you got a tour poster with all the book signing tour dates on and a fabric wristband which had "Girl Online On Tour Zoe Sugg" on it. Ideal added extra which can be like a memory of the day along with of course a signed copy of the book. When the Girl Online On Tour pre orders came out I was on holiday at the time but I was lucky enough to get a pre order of a signed copy just incase she wasn't going to come to my city on her book tour or that I couldn't go to it, so I now have 2 signed copies. 

I started reading Girl Online On Tour as soon as I got it in the post, I am about half way through and it's amazing. The storyline is perfect and a good flow on from Girl Online, so if you haven't read Girl Online I recommend reading that before Girl Online On Tour. The book in general makes you feel a rollercoaster of emotions which you get this from both books.

Have you read Girl Online On Tour? What are your thoughts? Let me know what you think in the comments.

Until Next Time.

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment