Sunday 7 February 2016

MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande Edition!


MAC if you don't know already have a Viva Glam range where celebrities are able to create a lipstick and a lip glass of their choice. Celebrities that have been apart of this are people like Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and now Ariana Grande. MAC also have their very own range of Viva Glam lipsticks which they have designed themselves.

Viva Glam is amazing because of the charity work behind it, this is when MAC sell any Viva Glam lipstick or lip glass any of the money goes to the MAC Aids Fund. None of the money spent on this goes to MAC which to me I find amazing you're doing your bit for charity whilst buying a lipstick. Which this is going to be helping men, women and children all over who are affected by HIV or AIDS.

Now lets look at Ariana's Viva Glam range! Ariana decided to go with a bad girl/good girl vibe the tag line being "good girl? bad girl? glam girl?" which I love the big difference in both of the products she brought out. The bad girl side is shown in the lipstick with it being a deep matte plum shade and the good being shown in the lip glass with it being a shimmering pink. These products look amazing either alone or together!


I was debating on whether to buy the lipstick I knew I would get the lip glass straight away because that is right up my street. But with the lipstick being a colour I don't really go for I wasn't too sure on it. In the end I did end up buying the lipstick which I'm glad I did because it's amazing! I would definitely recommend using a lip liner before applying this lipstick just to give it that clean edge making it look more put together. For someone with pretty pale skin it is very daunting when looking at a colour like this. But it looks amazing!

Both products are still available to buy offline, the lipstick is £15.50 and the lip glass is £14.50. Of course both products are in their statement Viva Glam packaging the traditional MAC packaging with the celebrities autograph across it in red writing.

Have you got Ariana's range? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment