Sunday 28 February 2016

L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt New Range!!


At the end of 2015 L'Oreal brought out their Infallible collection which consisted of foundation, primer and setting spray. However they have now brought out another part to the Infallible range which is the sculpting side, this consisting of contour, highlight, blush, mascara, eyeliner, contouring base. On the release of these new products Superdrug had put together packs which were the 'My 3-Step Contouring Kit' these were available in Light/Medium and Medium/Dark for just £15.99. Which considering that just buying two of these products would cost you over £15 you're getting quite a bargain. I think it is only available online at Superdrug.

In the light/medium kit you get;
- contouring base in shade 01 light.
- contouring palette highlight and contour in 01 light/medium.
- blush trio in 102 nude beige.

The contouring base at first kind of confused me as I wasn't sure if it was a foundation or something a little less coverage like a BB cream etc. But after trying this it is pretty much a foundation, it reminds me of the L'Oreal true match foundation which I do already own. So these are pretty much the same thing so if you do already own that foundation I would say you don't need this. This can be easily blended into the skin and you can build up the coverage to your desired one.

My ultimate favourite from this new collection is the contouring palette where you get a highlight and a contour shade in it. When you first go to use it you typically think it's a cream product but to my surprise when I went to apply this it went to a powder formula!! The contour shade is my go to contour shade it is a shade I have been wanting to try find for soo long which goes well with my complexion. It is quite cool toned but it does bring warm to the face, you certainly don't need a lot of this product which I did find out when I came to trying them out but even if you do apply a bit too much it can blend out so easily giving you a seamless contour. I haven't tried the highlight in this palette yet but I'm sure it will just be as good as the contour shade. Another thing about this is that you get a piece of paper in it which shows you how to contour for your face shape, as it gives you a range of different face shapes and how to contour and highlight the best for that shape.

Blush has never been a thing I have got into but this year I am going to try and use blush a lot more when doing my make up, as I did find it makes me look more alive and brings the warmth back into my cheeks. The blush I got in my kit is a gorgeous golden/nude colour. You can use all three colours together or just use them separately, they're highly pigmented which is a bonus. When applying these colours they're super creamy and go onto the skin in an effortless way. So if you're after a really bronzy look then the Nude Beige shade is definitely for you! They have also got two other blushes which I don't own which are Soft Rosy which is all pink toned and Soft Sands which I am guessing is the blush which you get in the Medium/Dark kit.


It is definitely worth it's money if you're wanting to try this range, just remember that the contouring base is basically the same as their true match foundation so if you already have this you might not want to purchase this kit and instead go for the separate items. I'm 100% sure you won't be disappointed with these products though! L'Oreal have definitely brought out some amazing products for 2016 so far!!

Have you tried the Infallible Sculpt range? What are your views? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment