Thursday 18 February 2016

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation Review

I did a post previously on my MAC experience when I went in to buy some foundation so after using it for a long time I thought I would give you my views on the foundation. But I will just say that this foundation is amazing! I have always had this image of what I want from a foundation and this definitely gives me that finish. If you're like me and want to maybe treat yourself and buy a foundation which I see as a much more luxurious purchase which you might want to use on special occasions etc. Then I definitely recommend this foundation for you!

Pro Longwear is said to give you up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition, which of course that is something everyone wants from a foundation. I am quite picky when it comes to foundations I'd prefer to not feel like I have any foundation on which this definitely does it is extremely lightweight and can be easily buildable giving you your desired coverage whether it's sheer and medium coverage. I get a nice medium coverage especially on bad skin days.

Another pro of the Pro Longwear foundation is that it has SPF in it which is perfect if you was to use this every day, as it helps you to protect your skin against the sun. This is helpful so when it comes to summer you won't need to put sun cream on underneath the foundation. There is a good colour range making this suitable for anyone and everyone, so don't worry if you don't think they will do your shade because trust me I'm sure there will be a shade for you!

The price of this foundation is £25.50 which compared to drug stores it can be a bit expensive but the amount of product you need to use at a time is not a lot, this depending on the coverage you're wanting to achieve. I use this mainly on special occasions but I have found myself reaching to it a lot more recently. MAC have a great offer too so that if you do use a lot of their foundations etc if you collect 4 plastic of glass bottles you can take them back to redeem a free lipstick. So definitely
remember to keep hold of your empties!!

If you're considering trying any of MAC's foundations, I would definitely recommend going into the shop and speaking to one of the MAC artists - as they will be able to point you in the right direction of which foundation is best suited for you and what you want from a foundation. I put going to buy a MAC foundation for so long because I wasn't sure what colour I would be until I bit the bullet and went in to get matched, made my life a lot more easier and it was a much more pleasant experience.

What's your favourite high end foundation? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x


No comments:

Post a Comment