Thursday 14 January 2016

My MAC Experience!

I have always wanted to try a MAC foundation but the one thing that always scared me about MAC was the wide variety of shades they have and finding the right one for me, I didn't want to just buy it online and it end up being the wrong shade for me I know you can get a refund or an exchange but that takes too much time.

From hearing so many stories about people going into MAC and being matched up to the wrong shade but the artist being persistent that it's the right one, this did make it seem very daunting for me as I am quite awkward when it comes to being in MAC or places similar to that where you need to interact with them. I decided to go when it was later in the night so it wasn't as busy so I knew that I could definitely see a MAC artist when in the shop.

The MAC worker that helped me was incredible she made me feel so comfortable when I was there and I was just expecting her to do a quick test on my skin and that was it. But to my surprise I ended up walking out of MAC with a full base done! I got to try some products out that I had always wanted to try such as the MAC Strobe Cream and some new products that I would never have thought to try.

The things I purchased from MAC; 
- Pro Longwear Foundation in NW15
- Mineralize Concealer in NW15
- MAC Strobe Cream
- Prep + Prime Beauty Balm in Amber

If you have been wanting to try a MAC foundation but like me you're scared of getting the wrong colour I would 100% recommend going in to your nearest MAC and getting matched it's honestly worth it. You get to try new products and learn some new tips and tricks on how to do your make up!

What are your best buys from MAC? Let me know in the comments.

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment