Sunday 17 January 2016

Blistex Lip Cream Review


I wouldn't usually do a review on some lip cream but I feel like you need to know about this beauty, especially now with the weather changing this usually does mess up my lips and makes them sooo dry! I didn't know about this cream at first until my mum mentioned it to me. It's amazing I had really dry lips and my nose was dry and sore which using this once was amazing it went within a day.

All I did was apply a thick layer on my lips and then I put a bit on where my nose was sore and left this to soak in over night, then the next day the redness would have gone down and the dryness wouldn't be as bad, I sometimes put sudocream on or just my normal moisturiser for during the day but I would keep applying it to my lips and this has really helped my lips. I often found that normal lip balms wouldn't work as fast as I would like them to.

So if you are wanting a lip cream that works fast but you can also use on your nose but it says that you can also use it on cold sores I don't know how good this is on them as I haven't tried it but I'm sure it will be just as good! You won't be disappointed! It is really inexpensive too with it only costing £1.75 and you do get quite a bit and you only need the smallest amount and it will go a long way so you definitely get your moneys worth.

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment