Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

We are now in 2016 and of course like everyone does we all make New Years Resolutions, I have never been one to do them as I just find I never stick to them apart from the silly ones like not eating chocolate etc. But this year I have given myself a few. 

One of my main resolutions this year is just to be a lot more confident and go out of my comfort zone a lot more which I have started to do a little more as 2015 was coming to an end, I just feel that once I do a lot more things which I would never have seen myself doing, I will become more confident instead of keeping it all held back. I have managed to learn to cope with a lot of things in 2015 and knowing that I am now in a more stable place I think it should all hopefully be up hill from here!

Regarding my blog since I started doing this I have really been enjoying it but I feel that I still have a lot more to give and put into it, so I'm going to try and be more consistent with posts and create a schedule which I will stick to! So from now on I will be posting at 5pm every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. I could add throw in a few more every so often depending on how I feel. 

This is only a short post for today and my first one of 2016! I hope you all had an amazing 2015 and brought in the New Year surrounded by your friends and family! and I hope that 2016 brings you all luck and happiness you deserve!!

Don't forget to look back on all the achievements you made through 2015 and whether it has been good or not, make sure that 2016 is your year!!

Have you made any New Years Resolutions? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment