Tuesday 8 March 2016

February Favourites!

Over the month of February I haven't really had many beauty favourites it has been more of a mix of random stuff. So this post is just a bit random if I'm honest! I have been loving a lot of things throughout the month of February. So lets jump in!

MacBook Pro this was my biggest investment within the month of February and definitely one I don't regret. It has changed my life, like I am so happy I stuck to my guns and got a MAC instead of just getting a new laptop. I had needed a new one for soo long it was unreal but I put up with my old one until it was basically just not working just so I could save up more for my MAC and now that I have it. I am so glad I did it! If you're thinking of getting a MAC in my opinion I think it is definitely worth the money if you're happy spending that amount of money on a MAC. But definitely do your research before as you would with any other laptop. I have the 13" MacBook Pro with retina display.

Another favourite which I have already done a post on is The 1975's new album 'I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it.' this and their other album have just been on repeat. I am going to see them at the end of this week too so I am super hyped for that! if you haven't yet got their new album I 100% recommend it to you!!

When I come to think about it I do have a beauty favourite which is my brow archery by Soap and Glory I only really can class this as a favourite from just not knowing how much I did love it until I didn't have it. Like when this ran out I didn't think my eyebrows would be the same with other products that I have. My eyebrows have never been something that I have wanted to try loads of products for and I definitely think my Brow Archery is going to be one of my holy grails for such a long time.

I don't have that many favourites for February but I am hopefully going to have a lot more favourites during March! Let me know what your favourites from February were in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment