Sunday 13 March 2016

Soap and Glory New Products For 2016!!


Soap and Glory have brought out a lot of new products to kick off 2016. I have been wanting to get my hands on these for a while now after seeing so many people talk about these products. Soap and Glory is definitely one brand that will always have a place in my heart, this was one of the first brands I used when I first started using make up. I went to my local Boots and was disappointed that they didn't have it so I had to travel into town to go to the bigger Boots which stocked it!

I didn't pick up much from the new line as I only got a few things which I was eager to try. The products I picked up were -

Glow All Out Highlight and Sculpt Cheek Stick in Ice Shimmer it wasn't long before Soap and Glory would bring out a range of these, not many if any drugstore brands have sculpting sticks out. I personally find that the sticks are so much easier to use and a lot better for travel. You don't need any brushes to help apply these as you can simply just use your fingers to pat these into the skin. The colours can be easily buildable to get your desired look from the creamy and very pigmented sticks. The highlighter is a gorgeous champagne colour with a slight pink undertone to it which in Summer is going to be gorgeous when the sun catches it.. These are suppose to be £8 but Boots have an offer on at the moment which lets you get it for £6!


WonderBronze Highlight and Sculpt Stick in Sundaze this is another one of their new releases in the stick formula and it is pretty much the same as what I said about the highlighter, it is super creamy and super blendable. You can give yourself a light contour with this but with it having shimmer in it I would personally use it for bronzing. At first I saw it and thought it isn't going to work on my skin but I think if I was to do small amounts and not go crazy it could work. It is a coppery shade with flecks of gold glitter in it which you can see when the light hits it, this will work on all skin tones which is ideal for anyone! It does have a slight red/orange undertone in my opinion. This is the same price as the Glow All Out Stick. They do have another stick to complete this range which is their Love At First Blush which I have read to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm blusher which is one of the reasons I didn't buy it as I already own Orgasm.

Kick Ass Just Bright Tired-Skin Concealer this product is amazing I use it under my eyes if I am looking more tired than normal. Soap and Glory's Kick Ass range is probably one of their most popular so you can expect nothing but good things from this product. You get a lot of product too which when you look at it you might think otherwise, however the amount of this product you use isn't a lot so it is guaranteed to last you a long time. It is both very pigmented but also so easy to blend out so don't worry about not being able to blend it out. This is suppose to be £8 but at the moment Boots have an offer on which lets you get it for £6!!

I also got a top up of my brow archery in blondeshell which is my holy grail and the only thing I use on my brows along with my gimme brow. I don't think I will ever be able to change as I have never found anything as good as that. It is the same thing I have used since I did my brows, that is definitely showing my love for this product as it gives a soft look to my brows. It is buildable if you want a strong brow but I personally think it works best for a soft brow.

Have you tried any of the new Soap and Glory products? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment